Thursday, September 28, 2006

Day Three

What a friggin' blah day. I went to work, came home and worked some more, watched The Lake House, which should have gone straight to video it was so blah, had a huge headache and took a long nap. Was supposed to go out to PWs tonight, but by the time I woke up and heard all that rain and thought about gettin' dressed and driving 45 minutes to go drink too much and be scared driving 45 minutes back, I thought better and watched "Smallville" instead. Plus, my sometimes designated driver to PWs is in Tampa, no doubt having a great time. Now my ear hurts. I need to see an ENT but I don't get my benefits for another month. Shit. No pics today even it was so blah, unless U wanna see my ... PSYCHE!!

Thank God tomorrow is Friday. I'm ready to have some fucking fun.

"I'm sorry 4 blaming U ..." - Christina Aquilera, Hurt

Check out Saturn on I-Tunes!
Get Saturn's CDs at CDBaby!
Check out Saturn on MySpace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home